SpongeBob Meme Uno Rules
What is UNO SpongeBob SquarePants?
SpongeBob SquarePants Uno rules is similar to the original Uno rules except for few things (which we have covered below). This version of uno is made with the collaboration of Spongebob Squarepants cartoon which is telecasted by nickelodeon. They have added unique uno memes on each and every card which looks crazy and it’s fun to read out or see while playing. Uno has a huge fan base all over the globe and Mattel always tries to come new uno variants with some special rules. So, here they come up with UNO SpongeBob SquarePants meme deck cards.
112 cards as follows:
19 Blue cards – 0 to 9
19 Green cards – 0 to 9
19 Red cards – 0 to 9
19 Yellow cards – 0 to 9
8 Draw Two cards – 2 each in blue, green, red and yellow
8 Reverse cards – 2 each in blue, green, red and yellow
8 Skip cards – 2 each in blue, green, red and yellow
4 Wild cards
4 Draw Four cards
4 Wild Draw 6 cards
Objective of the Game
The player who gets rid of all the cards will win the round and the person who reaches 500 points first, will win the match.
Special Cards of SpongeBob Meme
This card changes the direction of the turns. If turns are going clockwise then after placing the reverse card turn will go anti-clockwise.
Skip will skip the next player’s turn and he will play on their next turn until someone changes the direction or throw the skip card again 😜.
+2 wild card is the most powerful card on the light side of the game. If players throw this card then, first of all, he/she will decide the color and the next player has to pick up 2 cards from the draw pile and loses their turn. This card is only played if he/she doesn’t have any other card left to play.
+4 wild card is the most powerful card on the light side of the game. If players throw this card then, first of all, he/she will decide the color and the next player has to pick up 2 cards from the draw pile and loses their turn. This card is only played if he/she doesn’t have any other card left to play.
This card helps you to change the color on the board and this card can be used anytime and the player has to say which color they are changing. It’s a really helpful card and can change the game completely.
Wild Draw 6 Cards
The player who plays wild draw 6 cards will choose any color and the next player has to pick up 6 cards from the draw pile but he/she has to discard all the cards of the selected color.
Example: If you have played wild draw 6 card and selected the color “blue” then the next player has to draw 6 cards from the draw pile but he has to discard all the blue color cards from their hands.
Some Unofficial Rules But Makes the Much Better
These rules are not recommended by Uno but you can use them to make the game better. Well, these rules are valid in Uno ultimate.
- You can also save yourself from ‘+2’ card by adding one more “+2” card on top of it, if you have one. This trick will lead the other next person to draw a total of 4 cards. Also, This can continue for 1 whole round also.
- We also play like, a player cannot put +2 on a +4 card but +4 can be put on +2 cards. You can try as many variants, which makes your game better.
- In official rules of uno, if a person doesn’t say Uno in his second last card he/she has to pick 2 cards from the draw pile but you can make it 4 instead of 2. Which adds more fun to the game
- In original uno, you can end the game with a power card but to make the game more interesting can add the that player cannot end the game with any power card.
How To Play Uno SpongeBob SquarePants
Let’s Get Ready!
- Shuffle the cards.
- Each player draws a card. The player with the highest card number is the dealer.
- Reshuffle all the cards and deal 7 cards to each player.
- Place the remaining cards face down to from a draw pile.
- Turn over the top card of the draw pile to make ther discard pile. If the card drawn is a wild card or a draw 2 card, continue drawing cards until you find a number card. And put all the power cards in draw pile and shuffle it.
- The player to the left of the dealer goes first.
SpongeBob SquarePants Uno Scoring Board Points
So, let’s talk about how to calculate the score and who will win the game and how. Basically, the player who gets rid from all of their cards won the game and all of their opponent’s points will be yours and the whoever reaches first 500 points will win the match.
Alternative Scoring & Winning
Another way to score points is to keep a running tally of the points each player is left with at the end of each round. When one player reaches 500 points, the player with the lowest points is the winner.
Here below we have listed the score points of each card and according to this, you can calculate the score.
|All number cards (1-9)||Face Value|
|Draw 2||20 Points|
|Draw 4||50 Points|
|Wild Draw 6||50 Points|
SpongeBob SquarePants UNO Meme – Quick Look at the Deck and Special Rule
If you are a uno fan and you like to collect them then this edition should be in your collection. It’s unique from other editions. You can give it a try with your friends and siblings. Do let us know your thoughts and views on this uno edition in the comment section.