How to Play Skip-Bo (Rules, PDF & Video Instruction)
|OBJECT OF SKIP-BO||The object of Skip-Bo is to be the first player to play all of the cards in your stock pile in numerical order.|
|NUMBER OF PLAYERS||2 to 6 players|
|MATERIALS||144 Game Cards, 18 Skip-Bo cards, and Instructions|
|TYPE OF GAME||Party Card Game, Family, Friends Get To Gather Game|
|AUDIENCE||Everyone can enjoy this game by watching.|
What is Skip-Bo?
Skip-bo is a card game that can be played with two to six players. The objective of the game is to be the first player to get rid of all of their stock pile cards. The game is played with a special deck of cards that has numbers from one to twelve, as well as 18 “skip” or “wild” cards you can say. There are 4 building piles in the center of the table and cards should be in sequence ascending to descending. It can be started with the “Skip-Bo” card or number “1” card. Players take turns playing cards from their hands, either onto the “discard” pile which is 4 in the whole game that you can create or from their own personal stock pile. The first player to get rid of all of their cards from the stock pile wins the game.
What are the Rules of the Skip-Bo Cards Game?
There are a few basic rules to keep in mind when playing Skip-Bo:
– The first player starts by putting down one card. The next player then puts down two cards, and so on.
– A player can only put down cards if they have a number that matches the current sequence of the pile, or if they have a wild card.
– If a player doesn’t have any cards that match the number of the pile, they must pick up a card from the deck.
– The winner is the first player to get rid of all their cards from the stock pile.
– You can put down as many cards as you want on your turn, as long as they match the number of the current pile.
Some other things to keep in mind:
– There should be 5 cards in your hand, if not then pick up from the draw pile.
– If you put down a wild card, it can be used as any number you want.
– If you put down a wild card when there are no other cards left in the deck, then you must pick up two cards from the deck.
– You can’t put down a wild card if the current number of the pile is two or three.
– If you put down a wild card when the current number of the pile is four or more, then you must pick up two cards from the deck and give one to the next player.
How To Play Skip-Bo?
Playing Skip-Bo is easy! You can play with the Skip-Bo cards that come in the game.
To begin, shuffle the deck and deal out all of the cards face down to the players. The player who sits beside the dealer begins the game and play pass clockwise.
On a player’s turn, they draw one card from the deck and play one. The cards in your hand can be played in any order. The 12 is high, and the 1 is low.
The goal of Skip-Bo is to remove all of the cards from your hand. You can do this by playing them in sets of either one, two or three cards. For example, if you have a two, three and four in your hand, you could play the two and three together as a set, or the three and four together. You can also play the One and Two together as a set.
If you cannot play any of the cards in your hand, you must draw one card from the deck. If the card you drew cannot be played, then you must put one card from your hand back into the deck and draw another. When you are down to two cards, always keep one in your hand and put the other face down on the table. The next player can then begin their turn. The first player to remove all of the cards from their hand wins the game!
Now that you know how to play, it’s time to get started! shuffle up and deal out the cards and let the fun begin.
Skip-Bo Rules Video
Skip-Bo Rules PDF
We have covered the skip-bo card game full guide. Skip-bo is a fun and easy card game that can be enjoyed by players of all ages. If you are looking for a game that is easy to learn and can be played in a short amount of time, then Skip-bo is the perfect game for you. We have Shared skip-bo rules pdf and video guide.