Uno Go Fish is a blend of Uno + Go Fish. As many people were asking about this uno game variation, we have made it. Special credit goes to Anant Mundhra. We have kept this game super easy to understand and it is a family-friendly game. Anyone can play this game whose age is above 7 years.
Minimum No. of players – 2 (But try to get more than 3 players then it
Number of Cards – 92 (remove all draw 2, draw 4 and wild color change cards)
Number of cards to be dealt with each player – 7
How to select the winner – The player who makes the most sets will win the match.
What to do, when you run out of cards – When a player went out of the cards then they must immediately draw 7 new cards from the deck.
What to do, when the deck runs out of the cards – When the deck runs out of the cards, the player continues until every card in every player’s hand is gone.
Objective of the Game
The objective of the game is to collect the most four of a kind.
Check out this post too: How To Play Spicy Uno Rules
Uno Go Fish Special Rules
Set of Skips – If a player made a set of skips successfully then the next player will skip their turn.
Set of Reverses – If a player successfully made a set of reverses successfully then it will change the playing direction from left to right or right to left.
How To Play Go Fish With Uno Cards
The game is simply played like a normal Go Fish the only difference is that this game has an essence of uno and the card which is going to use in-game is Uno cards. This Uno Go Fish variation has some special rules which make the game more interesting and we have mentioned the special rule above you can check them.
- Shuffle a deck of Uno cards (remove all draw 2, draw 4 and wild color change cards).
- Deal 7 cards to each player.
- Players look at their cards but do not show them to others.
- Pick a player who will go first but before dealing the cards then play proceeds clockwise.
- The player whose chance is, will ask any other player for the card that he/she is looking for but remember you can ask only one player not every player for the card that you’re looking for.
- Whenever a player runs out of cards in their hand they must immediately draw 7 new cards from the deck.
- When the deck runs out of the cards, the player continues until every card in every player’s hand is gone.
- The game is now over, each player receives 1 point for each four-of-a-kind match they have in front of them. The player with the most points wins.
To Understand Go Fish Rules – Reference Video
Playing Go Fish with Uno cards is a unique and good variation. We have tried and enjoyed it a lot. You guys also try and let us know your experiences with this uno variation. Do let us know in the comment section which uno variation or card game we should cover next.